Monday, February 25, 2008

Get to know me in three minutes:))


Name: Cindy A. Escoba

DOB:December 3, 1994

Country: Philippines

Blood Type: A+

m.   i.   s.   c.   e.   l.   l.   a.   n.   e.   o.   u.   s.

Q) What do you do in your spare time?

 A) I spend my spare time by updating facebook and twitter, watching asian dramas and sometimes reading pocketbooks..

DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Well, I'm a shy girl but at least I know how to deal with other people. I'm a listener-type but can be talkative at times. In my physical descriptions, I'm petite.


MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON: (WHY) Of course my parents!!! They raised me up with love and care..they showed us how to be nice and presentable towards others, be respectful towards elder people and to keep our feet on the ground always. I sing because of them.

BEST ADVICE YOU'VE EVER GOTTEN: Share your talents to other people and think   positive~~


LIKES

SPORTS: Badminton and Track and Field

MOVIES: Titanic, Love Actually, Big Fish ..

ACTOR/ACTRESS: Ewan McGregor, Kate Winslet, and Leonardo DiCarprio

SINGER/S: Charice, Sarah Geronimo and Mandy Moore .

FOOD: All foods with meat and rice. I'm no vegan, sorry:))

DESSERT: Fruit Salad and Mango Float

DRINK: chocolate milk

ARTICLE OF CLOTHING: T-shirt and jeans

HOLIDAY—Why?: I love Christmas Day, coz it's the center of celebratin' the nativity of Jesus. Where everyone is happy!

COLORS: blue, pink, lavender and GREEN!!


SCHOOL STUFF


BEST/FAVE SUBJECT--WHY?: All medical subjects. I'm fascinated to all the things related to medical science

FAVE BOOK: Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux

MOST INFLUENTIAL BOOK READ: Bible

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVE THING ABOUT SCHOOL?: The 'TEAMWORK' thing with your classmates!! The crazy you do with your friends and hang-outs as well. haha

WHAT WAS THE WORST THING ABOUT SCHOOL: Assignments.. Quizzes..Grades. Hearing some of your classmates backbit you.



DATING


BOYFRIEND: No one at the moment….

TURN ON: musician, silky hair

TURN OFF: Arrogant and Dirty-minded

CRUSH: Jimmy Lin! :-)



FIRSTS:


KISS: My parentzz..hmmm

MAJOR PURCHASE: book

TRIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY: maybe someday...hope so..



No comments: