Monday, April 17, 2017

Momshies gone to watersports adventure!



Finally, our long-awaited summer vacay has arrived! To tell you guys, we work in the laboratory almost everyday and we're stressed out after shifts. I think we really deserve a day off to a beach under the heat of the summer sun!

Honestly, a day is not enough to grasp our sweet escape from work but we made the most out of it. It's better to have one than to have nothing at all! Right? We were so thankful that the odds were on our favor as the nine of us were able to get in this exciting outing. This is what we've been craving for after one year in CDUH :-)

We took the opportunity to avail Serena Watersport's summer promo. Though a little bit pricey but it's already discounted so I thought it's worth a try the parasailing activity.

Here are the activities I didn't miss ....

JETSKI
At first, everyone was reluctant to drive it but when we had the chance to hold the grips of the jetski, it was enthralling and I hope it never stops. I pushed the button to the max as waves were created out from the motor. As I drove to the vast ocean, it was endless! I felt free! You can turn which way to go and no one's gonna bump your way. I realize you don't need to be a motor driver to ride a jetski.



PARASAILING...
This is my unforgettable and the highlight of today's activity. The thrill by the time you were up there makes you think you don't want to go down anymore. The 15-minute parasailing was never enough for a thrill seeker like me. You can get the bird's eye view of the whole LapuLapu, Cebu. It was awesome yet breathtaking. I found myself at peace as I saw the entire ocean. We shouted at the top of our lungs (no ones gonna hear us anyway) as I fed my eyes with the scenery above water. It was peaceful up there. We climbed all the way up to 800m above the sea.

BANANA BOAT RIDE...
I didn't expect riding a banana boat would be so much fun. It had a twist. We were towed by a rushing speedboat and we enjoyed ourselves for a ride. I just got nervous when they told Kuya driver to take the banana boat upside down which made me think will I ever survive after we plunge down the very deep water. As it happened, each of one struggled to get beneath the water and breathe.




Overall, I enjoyed the whole package. My money didn't go into waste and it was worth it. It's a one-of-a-kind experience that no money can ever buy. I had a wonderful time with my workmates and it truly build a stronger bond among us.

We thank Serena Watersports team for the wonderful accommodation especially to the Kuyas who guided us throughout the day and kept us safe from any untoward accidents. I also thank God for making this possible by providing us the good weather for the outing. Looking forward to more adventures with these people. I'm glad I've ticked off some things on my bucket list !

No comments: