Thursday, April 11, 2013

What makes my Wednesday night HA-HA-HAPPY :D


Oh yeah!!
Every Wednesday evening, we always get this non-stop laughs with my siblings. It is because my old favorite comedy show is back! Thanks to Jeepney TV they brought PWEDENG- PWEDE again. 

When this show was aired way back 1999, I was five years old then. If I'm not mistaken, its time slot was every Wednesday night (same time as we are watching it now on Jeepney TV). 

This show takes my stress away as they make me laugh to their cantankerous acts and their funny spoofs. Won't you laugh if you see the funny looks of the late Redford White and Palito, plus packed with the action superstar Robin Padilla? It is really funny, I swear you will laugh. (if you're not a KJ!!)

Though some casts in the show were now gone like the ones mentioned and the late Nida Blanca but for me they are still alive. They are still making other people laugh because of their sitcoms. They are really the faces of Philippine comedy and these names will never fade in this industry. 
a screenshot of Robin Padilla.

Pwedeng-pwede is one of my favorite comedy shows. Even though it is an old TV show but still, I'm loving it. I hope ABS-CBN could make a funny sitcom like this one because  nowadays as what I've observed, Philippine Television is more on reviving and remaking what has been a trend years ago. So to speak, no originality! I'm now sick and tired of watching love stories! Duh!

Back to the topic, this show fills my happiness during the night. If you try to watch this you may be hooked with it. As for my case, I really love it. I even try not miss a single episode.

Well, this ends my thoughts about the show. Jeepney TV is so brilliant they bring me back to my childhood memories. I'm looking forward to the next Wednesday's episode. I'm so excited.

The girl of 1990s,
Cindy♥♥

No comments: