Sunday, September 20, 2015

I really like Regine Velasquez

Lately, I've been so addicted to Regine Velasquez' songs. This is now the 2nd week since I've seen her movie 'Kailangan ko'y ikaw' with Robin Padilla. Because of that, I felt somewhat kilig seeing both of them and realized that they have such chemistry. They look good together in the romcom movie. After that, I saw Regine's versatility of not just the Asia's songbird but a wonderful actress on the silver screen. She proved her worth even more.

Honestly, I was never a fan of Regine. Although I have some of her songs in my playlist but I can't remember a time I mentioned she's my favorite singer. Not until this time I was able to know her more although not personally. Upon seeing her videos, she's not just very talented and beautiful (most esp during her 30s) but a humble person as well. There was one concert in which I was awed and realized that no doubt she was Charice's and Sarah's idol. She's very professional and she puts her heart to every song she sings. I think all of her songs whether original or revival fits best for her.

I really love watching this. Regine's voice is so powerful even in live performances. Her duet with Martin's 'Forever' makes me fall in love. ♥ ♥ ♥


To add, Regine is one of the Filipino singers who have collaborated with international artists like Peabo Bryson, Paul Anka, David Pomeranz, Alicia Keys, Mandy Moore, Jacky Cheung, Stephen Bishop and many more (wikipedia). She's truly an international artist who have almost performed in all parts of the world!

Even though Regine's now busy being a mom to her son Nate, she's still doing some shows on GMA network.  Regine created a name on Philippine music industry as well as contributed to OPM. Her influence towards aspiring Filipino singers is unparalleled. 

Regine is one of a kind. These are the songs that I like:

                                                                Kailangan ko'y ikaw

                                      


On the wings of love



In love with you featuring Jack Cheung (Regine is so cute in here)

No comments: